This Paintless Dent Repair Kit is a lightweight glue tab pulling tool, meant to be used when repairing pressure dents and any dent that isn’t sharp or creased.
- SAVE TIME &COST: Dent repair kit can save a lot of money for you compared with the auto body shops, our paintless dent removal tools kit can help you repair your cars by yourself for many times.
- Widely used: The Slide Hammer T-Bar Tool is not only for car dent removal, but also can be used refrigerator, motorcycle body, washing machine and hail damage.
- DURABLE: Tempered high carbon stainless steels and standard stainless steel are used depending on the design of a particular tool. rubber and durable plastic, they will don’t hurt the auto surface, very sturdy and keep a long lifetime.
How to use it ?
- 1.Apply hot glue to tab. Make sure glue is not scalding hot to prevent damage to paint.
- 2.Apply tab to center of the dent. Do not apply too much pressure when applying the tab or you will create too thin of a layer of glue between the car panel and the tab
- 3.Let glue cool for about 45 – 60 seconds Come from under the tab head and lock onto the tab. Then swivel the tip so that the tips are facing right or left.
- 4.When using larger tabs, slide the weight towards you without much pressure. Let the weight do the work .Use several short and quick pulls instead of one large pull. When using the smaller tabs, give a quick strong pull as the tab will usually break lose on the first pull.After each pull, spray some alcohol on the tabor excess glue left on the panel and remove the tab or glue with the plastic razor blade. Repeat as needed.
- 5.If the tab comes off on its own, spray release solution (Isopropyl Alcohol) on the glue and panel to release the glue
- 6.Peal excess glue off with the provided plastic razor blade or your fingernail.